Saturday, February 13, 2010

#3 - Flicker Activity

http://www.flickr.com/photos/papalars/2575135046/

The picture that I am blogging about is a picture taken at night in Seattle. The picture was taken from Alki beach area in West Seattle. I'm blogging about this picture because I hope to go to Seattle for my birthday this summer. I've been to most places in the United States but Seattle happens to be one of the places that really interests me and that I would like to go. Interestingly enough, I had the opportunity to go to Seattle for free a few years ago when my grandmother was still alive. But...because I didn't know how great it was, I declined. Ah well...live and learn!

1 comment:

  1. I meant to say that the Flicker Activity is #5 of the 23 Things (#5 - Flicker Activity).

    ReplyDelete